Snohomish County Auditor - Licensing
- Click on the Renew Online Now link above
- Enter your pet’s license number and name
- A list of available license renewal options will be displayed
- Click on one of the renewal options to continue the transaction on our Secure Payment Processing system
Online renewal will not process Owner or Pet information changes such as;
- Pet is now spayed or neutered
- Pet now has a microchip
- Owner’s contact information has changed
A Snohomish County pet license is required for all adult dogs and cats residing in unincorporated Snohomish County and within the boundaries of those municipalities participating in the Regional Pet Licensing Program.
A pet license is required regardless of whether they are kept indoors or outdoors. A Snohomish County pet license is your best assurance for a safe return of a lost pet.
Snohomish County has a countywide leash law, which requires any dog off the property of the owner to be under the control of a responsible individual. It is against the law to allow your dog to roam off your property.